Wednesday, July 25, 2012

ACADEMIC UPDATE


正在取得進展


I passed the Midterm. I feel that I got a far better grade than I deserve. The teacher left the grade sheet lying out on the desk, with the list of all the grades we've gotten in the past week. No one got lower than an -A on anything, it seems that the only three grades they ever give is an A+, A, or -A. So we students have decided that A+ is actually good work, A is average work, and -A is bad work. I got an A on the midterm.


The rough draft of the final project's essay is due on Friday. I'm kicking myself for picking such a hard topic. I have to have 750 characters. 300 is easy. 500 is a stretch. 750 is a nightmare. The final draft is 1000. I still have to do interviews and the survey, but progress is being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment