Thursday, July 26, 2012

SUZHOU ZOO

Entrance to Suzhou Zoo




I went to the zoo!!!!!!!! 


Unfortunately, the earliest time school ever ends is 2 pm, it is an hour long trip from the school to the zoo (assuming that you don't get lost as thoroughly as Elliot and I did), and the zoo kicks everybody out at 5 pm, so I only got to thoroughly see about a third of it before I had to leave. 
Suzhou Zoo May 2012, Photo by Hang Xinwei, Xinhuanet


Long story short: :(  (sadface). 


Not as badly as I was warned that it would suck, but it is rather terrible. I was really, really close to spitting a hunk of phlem in one man's face, and the bears were particularly sad. 


Bear at Suzhou Zoo, April 2012,
Photo courtesy of McLain Family Blog at http://mclainsabroad.blogspot.com/2012/04/suzhou-zoo.html


But I got pictures! And I'm trying to see all the terrible things as potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment